20 Sep TigerGraph, A Year After Launch to The Public
What a difference a year makes.
One year ago, we presented the public launch of TigerGraph 1.0, delivering the next stage in the evolution of graph database with the world’s fastest and most scalable graph platform. This came after five years in stealth developing state-of-the-art technology with some of the world’s leading companies.
TigerGraph’s Native Parallel Graph™ (NPG) design focuses on both storage and computation, supporting real-time graph updates and offering built-in parallel computation. Our SQL-like graph query language (GSQL) provides for ad-hoc exploration and interactive analysis of Big Data. With GSQL’s expressive capabilities and NPG speed, you are able to perform Deep Link Analytics: uncovering connections that previously were too impractical to reach.
TigerGraph offers superior performance that’s proven – particularly with speed and scalability compared to first generation graph database solutions like Neo4j. It is the perfect fit for organizations like Alipay, Wish, China Mobile, State Grid Corporation of China, and Zillow who have used it to quickly adapt to the data needs of the future.
This past year has been filled with growth. Here are a few of our major accomplishments:
- The launch of TigerGraph 2.0
- One-step Distributed System configuration
- Comprehensive Security and User Management
- MultiGraph ™ Feature
- Multiple graphs, each with its own user privileges
- Secure sharing and collaboration for overlapping graphs
- The release of a Free Enterprise Trial of TigerGraph.
- Now available on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure marketplaces
- The release of the TigerGraph Developer Edition.
- Free for non-commercial use
- Full-power TigerGraph for one machine, one user, one graph
- Included on the InsideBIGDATA IMPACT 50 List.
- Winning the Most Disruptive Startup at Strata Data.
- Graph Gurus webinar series
- How to solve real-world problems with TigerGraph
- For developers, by developers
Today we introduced our latest release along with additional resources to help enterprises harness the power of the fastest and most scalable graph analytics platform more easily than ever before:
- TigerGraph 2.2: with new features such as frictionless integration, expanded deployment options, graph algorithm library, and developer resources.
- TigerGraph’s eBook: “Native Parallel Graph: The Next Generation of Graph Database for Real-Time Deep Link Analytics.”
- TigerGraph’s new Benchmark Report: A new industry benchmark report that demonstrates how TigerGraph is more than 40x faster than Neo4j and more than 57x faster than Amazon Neptune.
After delivering the highest performance graph database and analytics system, our goal is now to make the user experience as smooth and easy as possible. Whether it’s by offering more ways to deploy and connect the TigerGraph platform, making querying easier, making system administration easier, or providing even more tutorials and examples, we’re committed to making TigerGraph the best possible product for you, our customers. We’ll be rolling out even more in the coming weeks and months, so stay tuned!
We thank you all for your support this past year and we look forward to continuing innovating in the graph database market and staying true to our commitment of delivering the best graph engine on the market to power the applications that are paving the way of the future.
-The TigerGraph Team