It’s time for your enterprise to harness the power of graph technology.
A graph database platform – like TigerGraph – stores your data in intuitive, connected patterns so that queries run in seconds, instead of hours or days. By harnessing the power of connected data, TigerGraph unlocks the full potential of your data for applications as wide-ranging as:
Check out the full infographic to discover how TigerGraph takes your enterprise data capabilities from good to great.
Here’s a quick recap of the infographic above.
What Is TigerGraph?
TigerGraph is the only graph database that works on enterprise-scale datasets across diverse applications to give accurate, reliable results.
In brief, TigerGraph:
- Makes unprecedented data connections
- Effortlessly scales massive datasets across multiple applications
- Runs queries in seconds instead of days
- Offers unmatched analytics intelligence
TigerGraph Cloud, a DBaaS offering, makes the difference between being innovative and just spending time managing your software.
Recognition from Leading Industry Analysts
In its recent report, Gartner named TigerGraph as a new entrant in the Magic Quadrant and highlighted several areas where TigerGraph performs well.
For the first time, TigerGraph was named as a Niche Player in the November 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant™ for Cloud Database Management Systems.
Other high marks from Gartner for TigerGraph’s industry-leading technology include:
- 4.5 stars for data science
- 4.0 stars for
- Distributed transactions
- Multi-model support
- Application development support
- 3.8 stars for relational attributes
- 3.5 stars for
- Data lake
- Programming automated transactions
- Operational intelligence
Empowering Enterprise Capabilities
TigerGraph goes above and beyond supporting enterprise data capabilities, including:
In turn, these capabilities help improve your enterprise use cases, such as:
The TigerGraph Difference
What makes TigerGraph different from other graph technologies? Here are the top three distinctions:
- High Performance
- Based on distributed architecture and advanced MPP native graph engine
- Fast data processing to unlock the value of connected data
- Strong scalability for a modern data analytics stack
- Continuous Enhancement on Graph AI & ML
- An Ambitious Vision for Customers
- Increased scalability
- Real-time graph analytics for meaningful conversations with data
- Cloud ecosystem integrations to get deeper data insights
Enterprises Love TigerGraph
How do today’s leading enterprises use TigerGraph to make a bottom-line difference within their organization? Here are just a few examples:
- Intuit uses TigerGraph to reduce operating costs by 77%.
- Xandr makes 1 billion updates daily to its TigerGraph database.
- Amgen finds data inferences in 5 billion vertices stored in TigerGraph.
What could TigerGraph do for your enterprise team? Get started with TigerGraph Cloud and discover what’s possible with connected data.
Sign Me Up for Free